1) To begin,
Print out the tools and materials list on the Tools & Materials Resource page and use it as a check list to
mark off the items you need as you acquire them.
2) This site is laid out in an eBook
format. Starting with the "Home" page your now on, use the < PREVIOUS - NEXT > buttons at the bottom
of each page to navigate through the course.
3) If you need a break or a refresher
the navigation bar on the left will quickly get you to where you left off or need to go.
your time and carefully go through the entire process being sure you fully comprehend each step before you continue on to
5) Study the photos and watch the video tutorials as you go.
6) When you have a good grasp of the project and all of your tools & materials needed to start building your
project, print out the printable shop version for a checklist of steps completed as you go along.
7) After you get it all down practiced, you can go to the customizations page and get tips and ideas to create your
own more personal & custom designs.
Feel free to share the videos or link to
any part of this site! Do not however alter or copy any part of this site or it's content. Please note (c) info at the bottom